♥Samantha Renee ♥

Photobucket


Hello, my name is Samantha. I am 31, I am an army wife , A DRILL SERGEANTS WIFE. I have survived 3 deployments and endless field training. Rick and I have been married for 13 years in August. I am a stay at home Mom of 3. Richard is 11, Christianna is 9 and Diana is 4. I am an avid photographer. I have many hobbies as well as photography. I like to read, write, make scrap Kits, posers, write tutorials, I have been creating tags since 2003 but opened a tag page on myspace in 2006 and then again earlier in 2010. I have take alot of time, thought and love and put it into everything I create. So I hope you will enjoy your stay here and come back and see us soon..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

CT MEMBERS

♥FRIENDS♥

This is a Showcase where I display all the tags that were made using my scrap kits, posers I have made or following any of the tutorials I have written.
Friday, April 23, 2010

Ticket 4 U

Another Awesome Tut by Risha 
You can find this awesome Tut here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥BLINKIES♥



Blog Archive